[openssl-dev] 1.1 release being delayed
Christian Hägele
2016-07-21 08:56:19 UTC
The current thinking is Thursday 7th July, although that is not set in
stone as it depends on what happens between now and then. We don't
currently have any plans for a beta 3, although again that could change.
7th of July was 2 weeks ago.
Are there any news on the updated release-plans? I did not find any
updated information on this.

Regards,

Christian
Matt Caswell
2016-07-21 09:43:20 UTC
Post by Christian Hägele
The current thinking is Thursday 7th July, although that is not set in
stone as it depends on what happens between now and then. We don't
currently have any plans for a beta 3, although again that could change.
7th of July was 2 weeks ago.
Are there any news on the updated release-plans? I did not find any
updated information on this.
We still have a number of issues that need to be resolved before we can
release. We don't yet have a new date agreed. The best I can offer at
the moment is "August". We're all working hard to try and bring it in as
soon as possible.

Matt